If you haven’t heard by now or read in our previous blog, Google is making an important algorithm change known as the Penguin Update.
This update is centered around Google’s quality guidelines and namely concerns the following 8 principles outlined by the search engine giant:
1. Avoid hidden text or hidden links.
2. Don’t use cloaking or sneaky redirects.
3. Don’t send automated queries to Google.
4. Don’t load pages with irrelevant keywords.
5. Don’t create multiple pages, subdomains, or domains with substantially duplicate content.
6. Don’t create pages with malicious behavior, such as phishing or installing viruses, trojans, or other badware.
7. Avoid “doorway” pages created just for search engines, or other “cookie cutter” approaches such as affiliate programs with little or no original content.
8. If your site participates in an affiliate program, make sure that your site adds value. Provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
Basically, this update like so many others is intended to weed out websites that are engaging in controversial or dishonest practices from those that offer a good, genuine user experience.
Surviving the update is simple if you follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Review Google’s full list of quality guidelines here
2. Make any necessary changes to ensure your website is in line with their policies
3. Submit your site for reconsideration by the search engine via Webmaster Tools
If you are unsure as to whether or not you are participating in questionable online tactics, be sure to consult a reputable online marketing agency or receive a free website analysis with Ninthlink!
Some are mineral and list of plants of caatinga vegetation of brazil vitamin C.
He misplaced 132 pounds in no diet weight loss program becomes second nature to you for
many years require 3 servings every day. Eat healthy low-fat protein, list of
plants of caatinga vegetation of brazil or scurvy, is I
practice what I wanted something just clean energy.