The next generation of storefront advertising has arrived! While knowing the common banner printing sizes and using them is a quite effective and impactful way to get clients but the Grade A SmartSign℠ delivers an innovative end-to-end ad solution that networks A-rated restaurants in top locations with national brands, proximity advertisers & smart-phone enabled consumers.
It’s a brand new way to get noticed.
The Grade A SmartSign℠ illuminates restaurant’s required bright blue A-cards and transforms them from required signage into a dynamic, WiFi-enabled video display, which delivers ad content & generates ad revenue. Powered by a state-of-the-art, geo-targeted ad platform server, Grade A Sign℠ focuses on high-traffic, A-graded food establishments creating a powerful, street-level advertising solution.
Benefits for Businesses
- Restaurant Promotion: businesses can highlight specials, store information, a tasty menu or anything else they choose 24/7
- Ad Revenue: Grade A Sign offers restaurants an opportunity to generate ad revenue as long as they’re in the network colocation
- Increased Foot Traffic: the illuminated Grade A SmartSign will turn heads and attract new customers
- Hyper-local: restaurants can socialize with sidewalk traffic and deliver deals to smart phones everywhere
Benefits for Advertisers
- Ability to micro-target campaigns hyper-locally by zip code, longitude and latitude
- Upscale, networked visual displays ‘Wow’ on-the-go commuters with fresh Ad content
- Advertise at pre-qualified A-rated storefronts in prime locations on a dynamically enabled ad platform
- Campaign, track and report in a snap with the mighty Grade A BackOffice
Benefits for Consumers
- Street traffic gains access to relevant, contextual, geographically precise information at no cost
- Incentives, coupons and rewards available on demand
- Incorporated rating system for restaurant quality and cleanliness standards
One minute you’re on topic and the next minute you’re in “left field” as your agenda topic has been taken to a tangent.
At this point legal possession and ownership of the site
should be transferred to you from the web developer.
Off we would go rock hopping and fishing all day long.
Useful post, thanks. Recently have been successfully advertising by pop-under some products on http://ads1k.com/ and the campaign conversion was quite good if i may say so. Any serious advertiser interested in a pop-up pop-under network should add to the arsenal of net links.